Sunday, June 28, 2009

Show us where ya live...

er>

I randomly found (through a friend's blog) a neat blog. Well, the owner of the blog has a thing called "show us where you live" on Friday's. This Friday's was "master bedrooms". I'm late b/c some of us have to work ya know!

Here ya go:

I need to clean my lense apparently!
The brown is a lot darker in person!

Ben's dresser, which my mom and I found at the flea market!

My dresser, which belonged to my Grandmother (who's picture is in the small frame with my Grandpa)!
I'm looking for something to go over it but for now it is a collage of our wedding/shower invites!


Nightstands were found at a hotel liquidation sale. My mom and I (well, mostly mom) painted them brown and put new updated hardware! Awesome find for 50 bucks (pair). The lamps were a shower gift from a family friend!

View from the hallway.
I really need to find window treatments!
I've purchased neat antique plates to hang on the wall by the window!

The lovely wallpaper our room had before!!
\

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! We love comments! :)