Here is what we have left to do before this weekend.....
1. Finish getting the Nashville house ready.
- paint bathrooms
- deep clean kitchen and bathrooms (I'm totally hiring a cleaning lady to do this and I'm not ashamed one bit)
- Carpets cleaned (my brother's company is doing this one day this week)
- Direct TV to come and install satalite etc
- Pest Control coming to spray Weds
-Internet to be installed
2. Pack Memphis house.
-linens and misc laundry items
-all the crap in the attic
- heavy furniture and appliances
-other items we probably forgot we had
-take loads to Goodwill
3. Turn B's equipment/uniforms etc into Memphis.
-try not to ball like a baby when he does this
4. Goodbye party with his MPD friends
-try not to ball like a baby!
- take 8000 pictures
5. Load Uhaul.
6.. Unload Uhaul.
7. Get new licenses with our new address.
-pray I don't have to get a new picture or it take 2 hours
8. Update our insurance cards and get renter's insurance for the Nashville house.
9. Get B's truck registered in Nashville.
-before March 1
-I'm working til 12 on Thursday
-B's working til 10 pm Thursday
I'm probably forgetting something but I'm exhausted just looking at my list. Here's to a huge rush of adrenaline....
Needless to say, I'll be MIA this week!